REGULATIONS OF STAYING IN THE CHOPPER HOSTEL&BAR IN WROCŁAW
Dear Sir or Madam,
We kindly request to acquaint with the hostel rules. They were compiled in order to assure You safety and comfortable visit in our hostel.
- The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Sleeping places and rooms are at our guests disposal all day round.
- The Hostel day lasts from 2.00 p.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- The price does not include towels. All towels are available at the reception.
- To ensure safety of our guests, the Chopper Hostel&Bar is closed during the night hours, unless the notice of late arrival is given. All guests are kindly asked to inform about the late arrival in advance.
- The Hostel is under 24-hour video surveillance. Licensed security services company provides the hostel with professional 24-hour security services.
- Pets are not allowed in hostel.
- Reservation can be made by either phone 0048/ 071 3372402 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservation has to be confirmed by advance prepayment, 50% of total price must be transferred to our bank account. The payment must be made 5 days before arrival.
- Reservations made on day of arrival have to be confirm till 7 p.m.
- All payments are to be settled directly to our bank account: Kredyt Bank S.A. IV Oddział, Bank account number 37 1500 1793 1217 9006 5283 0000
- Reservation may be canceled or changed. In case of cancelation reservation no later than 48 hours before arrival hostel refunds 50% of the reservation fee. If you cancel your reservation 7 days before your arrival, you will be not charged and reservation fee will be fully refunded to your account. If you cancel your reservation less than 48 hours before your arrival you the reservation fee will not be refunded (on special occasions such as bank and public holidays different payment and cancellation conditions may apply).
- Guests are required to show the staff a valid ID card, passport or other valid proof of his identity and settle all payments before check-in.
- People without valid ID will not be accepted at the hostel.
- Extension of the stay should be notified minimum one day prior to check-out date at the reception. The stay will be extended depending on the number of vacancies.
- Willingness to receive an invoice must be reported either at the reception at the time of arrival or at a time of reservation. After this time, no invoice will be issued. The invoice will be made no later than 7 days after payment in case of business purposes and up to 14 days in case of natural persons.
- Prior to leaving hostel please leave Your room keys at the reception.
- Quiet hours in the hostel are from 10p.m. to 7 a.m. People without reservation are not allowed in the hostel after 10.p.m. During this period it is not allowed to admit guests who have not reported their stay at the hostel, or have not paid for their stay. We kindly ask you to be considerate towards other guests and inform the reception about any non-guests in Your room.
- Non-guests are not allowed in hostel after 10 p.m. They will be charged extra for the room or bed according to the price list.
- Visitors to our hostel are not to disturb the comfort of other guests. We reserve the rights to reject any guests who may violate the comfort, safety and enjoyment of other guests. In this case, the payment for the stay You were charged at their arrival will not be refunded.
- We kindly request our guests to keep rooms and common areas clean and tidy at all times.
- The Hostel guests are responsible for any damage or destruction of objects, equipment and technical devices caused by them or their guests. If this happens, the hostel guests are obliged to pay for all damage caused due to their fault.
- Smoking is absolutely forbidden in all areas in the hostel.
- Hostel guests are to act accordingly to fire regulations and general rules of safety.
- The use of electrical appliances such as immersion heaters, electric irons and other than already provided in the rooms, is prohibited as it interferes with fire safety measures.
- Hostel Guests are kindly requested to report without delay to the reception staff any defects arising in their accommodation, no further complains will be accepted.
- Hostel is not to be held responsible for valuables and personal belongings left in the hostel room and in common rooms.
- Guest's personal belongings left at the hostel, if requested, may be sent to the indicated postal address at the expense of the guest. The hostel keeps all guests’ valuables during the period of two months.
- There is a charge of 50 PLN for the lost key.
The management and hostel staff make efforts to ensure you the highest quality of services.
All objections are to be raised at the front desk and will be settled immediately.
Enjoy Your stay in Chopper Hostel&Bar